I hate to say it but there was a period before getting to VUB when I doubted my ability to finish this program. I believe the most important thing I got from VUB is confidence in myself.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel has been participating in the Erasmus programme for more than 20 years and is a holder of the Erasmus University Charter (EUC). This means our university is entitled to apply for funding for the following Erasmus activities:
Today, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel has more than 400 bilateral Erasmus agreements with 248 partner universities across Europe that allow for student and staff mobility. Based on these contracts, we can welcome up to 500 incoming students from Bachelor to Doctoral level. The contracts also allow for staff mobility of up to 100 visiting professors per year.
The Department of Applied Physics and Photonics has set up bilateral contracts with the following institutions for the discipline of photonics (jointly with the discipline of physics):
• Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble [INPG], Grenoble, France
• Technische Universiteit Eindhoven [TU/e], Eindhoven, The Netherlands
• Wroclaw University of Technology [WUT], Wroclaw, Poland
• Politechnika Warszawska [PW], Warszawa, Poland
• Uniwersytet Warszawski [UW], Warszawa, Poland
• Technical University of Lodz [TUL], Lodz, Poland
• Nov Bulgarski Universitet [NBU], Sofia, Bulgaria
• Université de Neuchâtel [UniNE], Neuchâtel, Switzerland
• Universitat Politécnica de Cataluña [UPC], Barcelona, Spain
• Universidad Pública de Navarra [UPN], Pamplona, Spain
• Brno University of Technology [BUT], Czech Republic
More information is available on http://www.vub.ac.be/english/infofor/prospectivestudents/erasmus.html
Click here for more information...
VUB - Campus Etterbeek
Building F - 9th floor